The bounce house water slide is the perfect way to have a little fun in your backyard! However, they need some work to keep working. If you follow these five rules, your bounce house water slide will be happy, and so will you.
Bounce House Water Slide Care
Bounce houses are fun, but can be a little tricky to take care of. Here are some tips on how to keep the bounce house water slide working:
1. Check the seals regularly: It is important to check the seals on the bounce house water slide every few days. If there is any leak, you need to fix it as soon as possible.
2. Keep it clean and dry: Make sure your bounce house water slide is kept clean and dry. If they get wet, water will start seeping into the frame through the seals. This may cause damage and shorten the life of the slides.
3. Use proper inflation equipment: Make sure to use proper inflation equipment when inflating the bounce house water slide. Overinflation can cause them to burst, resulting in damage or injury.
Tips for not getting wet
1. Follow the manufacturer’s instructions for care and maintenance.
2. Keep the bounce room clean and free of debris.
3. Check the bounce chamber for leaks and repair it if necessary.
4. Do not overfill the bounce house or use water that is too hot or too cold.
If you have Action Air‘s Bounce House water slide, be sure to follow the tips above to get it working. If you want to know more about the maintenance of the bounce house water slide, please feel free to contact us, we will have professionals to answer you.
Comments are closed.