The detailed method to back up Cloud Mail with ease using a popular professional software is suggested in this post. The tool we’re going to describe here is IMAP Email Backup Tool, which is most necessary. We’ll also go through the tool’s main features and the process it follows in order to support our approval. The IMAP protocol’s basics are discussed in further detail.
With the aid of a prestigious mail client, you can view emails on a local mail server using the Internet Message Access Protocol (IMAP). The two most popular Internet mail protocols for retrieving messages are IMAP and POP3. All trying to cut webmail apps and helpful mail servers support the two protocols.
We will then go through the importance of backing up IMAP emails.
What is the Cloud Backup Restore Tool necessary?
Creating a Local Cloud Backup
IMAP emails are all stored with the title and immediately accumulated when you access the mail rather than being downloaded locally. IMAP Email Backup Tool can be used to open IMAP messages, backup these files locally, and backup IMAP data. Additionally, you may backup IMAP messages in a variety of popular file formats, including PST, EML, EMLX, MBOX, HTML, and MHTML.
Creating a Local Cloud Backup
IMAP emails are all stored with the title and automatically accumulated when you access the mail rather than being downloaded locally. IMAP Backup Tool can be used to open IMAP messages, backup these files locally, and backup IMAP data. Additionally, you may backup IMAP messages in a variety of popular file formats, including PST, EML, EMLX, MBOX, HTML, and MHTML.
Cloud backup data for Outlook
When you set up Outlook with an IMAP account, it stores a local copy of IMAP mailboxes in OST format. Users can access and maintain their mailboxes using this file. However, if this OST file is damaged or mistakenly deleted, you won’t be able to view the IMAP data without connecting to the mailing server. Therefore, you must regularly back up your IMAP data.
To use the IMAP Backup Restore Tool, backup IMAP emails:
The backup IMAP Tool is absolutely extraordinary for 100% securely storing Cloud Mail backup Software at the appropriate location. Additionally, it monitors the consistency of the data and preserves the folder structure throughout the operation. To learn more about this incredible tool. The utility’s main characteristics are listed below, followed by information on how the tool operates.
The IMAP Backup Wizard’s features include:
- Simply restores all IMAP messages and their associated PC attachment files.
- Saves IMAP email messages with file extensions PST, EML, EMLX, MBOX, HTML, and MHTML.
- Restores IMAP emails completely without affecting data on internal or external storage drives.
- IMAP emails are purposefully moved to a variety of webmail apps, including Yahoo Mail, Office 365, Gmail, Hotmail, G Suite, AOL, Roundcube, and others.
- In a single try, export a group of Cloud emails to the desired file formats.
- To facilitate the simple conversion, move contacts from IMAP to OST format.
- Use the date range filter tool to extract specific IMAP emails from a large number of emails.
- Maintains folders and data integrity in a single, unbroken hierarchy.
- An innovative and direct interface for quick backup and restore processes.
With the Cloud Backup Tool, follow these steps:
- First, begin the Cloud Mail Backup Tool on your PC.
- Secondly, log in to your Host with the help of a valid username & password and Click the “Authenticate Me” Button
- Thirdly, select the folders to backup IMAP Email.
- Export the IMAP Mail to PST, EML, MSG, MBOX, and Multiple file formats.
- Click on the Browse Button and set the Location.
- Then, hit the Backup Now Button.
We have already covered the need for backup Cloud mail, a thorough introduction to the program, and how to use it. However, there is also a manual method for backing up IMAP emails. However, it is typically preferable to back up IMAP emails using a specialized tool that encourages constant data integrity.